Due to inclement weather, tonight’s show in Freeport, NY has been postponed until further notice. We’re sorry for any inconvenience to anyone who made plans to come out to the show, but you could always come out to the Scranton Jazz Festival on Saturday to hear Carl and the Nouveau Big Band!